[argyllcms] Re: dispcal.exe crashes on execution

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:33:57 +1100

Rhys Evans wrote:
In b7 it works, it just takes a while to initiate the instrument (the
multiple "spyd2: Load PLD 8 bytes Load PLD returns ICOM err 0x0"
errors that are going on in the background I assume unless -D8 is

There are no error (err value == 0 == no error).

specified) and sometimes crashes during dispcal.  0.70b8 just crashes
directly.The Spyder2 is plugged directly into the PC, I don't have a
hub. Colorvision, Coloreyes and BasICColor software have no problems
with the instrument.

Sorry, without being able to reproduce it, or a stack trace
from a debugger, or some other hint as to where it crashes
or what triggers it, I don't know how to help.