[argyllcms] Re: dispcalGUI v0.1 beta

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:47:57 +0200

Interesting, the problems seems to be the ', not the space. Also, this error occurs outside of dispcalGUI code, I think it is a pyinstaller problem. But thanks for reporting it, I'll try if building the executable with a recent svn version of pyinstaller helps. As it is no critical error, and doesn't seem to affect dispcalGUI, it can be ignored for now, though.

Regards,

Florian

Rajiv Mehra wrote:
Another (very minor) error I can point out is this:
If the path to the dispcalGUI contains a space, it gives this error (see attachment). It does continue on however; so no big deal. The error does not appear if I run dispcalGUI from a path where no space is there in the file path.
Regards,
Rajiv