[argyllcms] dispcalGUI crashes and DTP94 interfering

  • From: Kai-Uwe Behrmann <ku.b@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 08:19:45 +0200

Hello,

I wrote a small report on my yesterdays device profiling workshop in
Nuremberg at the openSUSE conference with around ten people and three
measurement devices using ArgyllCMS and dispcalGUI on openSUSE-11.4 [1].
We created several profiles.

We found dispcalGUI crashing several times, but could not spot the
reason. I hope Florian can repeat these crashes and get them sorted out.

As well the DTP94 did not function properly due to a UDEV conflict with
libmtp.

More details of usage and issues are described in my blog.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann

[1] http://oyranos-cms.blogspot.com/2011/09/dispcalgui-07-rwx.html