[argyllcms] dispcalGUI + ArgyllCMS 1.3 + Munki + Adaptive +profile == Fail

  • From: 9vz5a9fmmm@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 21:22:53 +0000

All,

I am using dispcalGUI 0.6.2.2 w/ArgyllCMS 1.3 (compiled from source) +
ColorMunki on Linux.  When generating a profile with either Adaptive or
Adaptive HiRes dispcalGUI reports a sensor measurement error ~23 mins into the
process.  (This is the 238 patches "photo" profile).

I've tried with and without drift compensation and it seems to consistently
"fail" when an Adaptive mode is selected.  If I use HiRes I can complete the
profiling successfully, I can do calibration without error, etc.

What do I need to do to provide debug information?

Thanks!