[argyllcms] Re: dispcal: Warning - RegOpenKeyEx failed with 2

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:07:57 +0000

ok thanks for the reply.

haha "brightness", yes "br" would avoid confusion indeed :)

I give up on my LUT problem, I'll just switch LUT's when I switch
displays.....a little trade off for a fantastic picture quality I'd say ;)

well you know the s2 is not very sensitive in dark areas, even in "qh"
mode...and I'm projecting on a 2 meters large screen.

here's what it gave with the window borders in a pitch black room :
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=01bm1.gif

and same room/same projector, only with the overscan set to 92% to take away
the window borders :
http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=02bx6.gif