[argyllcms] Re: camera calibration targets

  • From: nino loss <nino@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 01:00:50 +0300

So you don't think that the glossy, or semi-gloss, is worth while the extra effort?!

  nino@xxxxxxxx +972(0)527-673-119

On 8/3/2011 12:22 AM, Pascal de Bruijn wrote:
On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 5:41 AM, nino loss<nino@xxxxxxxx>  wrote:

I need to replace my targets for camera calibration. Which one would you
consider to be the best choice? Which one would be ideal? Which one do you
I personally like the CMP Digital Target:

I have the old 3 target, not the new version 4...

But the target has two advantages, 1 there are a lot of patches, and
actually more important it's a matte target, which means getting
proper exposures without any reflections is pretty easy.

Pascal de Bruijn