[argyllcms] Re: [argyllcms]

  • From: Florian Höch <lists+argyllcms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 23:46:20 +0200

Nino,

no problem, I'm just trying to help out :) Yes, the test mode+code signing way is the most convenient one so far, although it is a bit long-winded. Thankfully you only have to do it once. It will spare you to remember to press F8 each boot. Just make sure you uninstall the driver and also delete the files as outlined in the argyll docs before you install the self-signed drivers. Best of luck!

Regards

Am 20.06.2010 23:40, schrieb nino@xxxxxxxx:
Florian,

I tried it a second time, and now I got it! The port is found. So you were
right, Florian. Please acccept my appologies. I did not understand the
installation instructions well, and I still don't, sorry.

So now I will have to try to self sign the driver, right?