[argyllcms] Re: Xinerama/MergedFB/TwinView

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:17:11 +1000

Frédéric wrote:

As gqview works fine with my ATI in MergedFB mode (for example, I can choose the screen for fullscreen),

Right, but this is irrelevant if gqview does not write to the Video Luts. Only if it does so, is it of interest. The reason that dispcal gets an error with TwinView/MergeFB, is it tries to access the Video Luts for each screen, and fails, because TwinView/MergeFB makes it look to X11 like there is only one screen, even for VideoLUT access.