[argyllcms] Re: X error under AMD64 arch

On Saturday 12 August 2006 10:39, Graeme Gill wrote:

> Is there anything that documents how TwinView on Linux works ?
>
> Xinerama provides an extention to allow software to identify
> the separate screen areas. Presuming TwinView makes both screens
> appear as a single desktop to most applications, how can
> software identify the underlying displays, to be able to
> locate a test window and load separate Video LUT values ?(assuming
> the latter is supported!)

I don't know how it works, but I'm using gqview as image browser, and it is
able to display image in full-screen mode on the display you want. And it
works fine for me with the free 'radeon' driver in MergeFB mode (which
should be close to NVidia TwinView, I presume), while Argyll crashes. So,
I think you will find usefull things in the code.

Hope this helps.

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org