[argyllcms] Re: X error under AMD64 arch

Mickael Profeta wrote:

I compiled successfully argyll 0.60 on my AMD64 computer (debian sid),
but when running dispcal or dispread - in fact, all program accessing to
X - I get the following error:

X Error of failed request:  BadValue (integer parameter out of range for
operation)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Value in failed request:  0x40
  Serial number of failed request:  15

Other tools (spotread, targen...) work fine.

Any idea?

Sorry, rather difficult for me to help, since I don't have any 64 bit hardware available to run Linux on. I'm kind of surprised that any of it compiles and/or runs on a 64 bit machine actually.

Can you run under the debugger, and trace back what the
original X11 call and it's parameters are ?