[argyllcms] Re: X error under AMD64 arch

On Friday 04 August 2006 07:14, Milan Knizek wrote:

> I had similar problems with dispwin in combination with TwinView of
> proprietary nVidia driver on amd64. While running regular Xinerama (or
> single display with TwinView) with proprietary nVidia, the problem
> disappeared - at least for dispwin -d 1 -r. Since there is a workaround
> for me, I can live with it.

As for ATI radeon driver, there is a similar option about Xinerama infos in
the nvidia driver:

  Option "NoTwinViewXineramaInfo" "boolean"
    When in TwinView, the NVIDIA X driver normally provides a Xinerama
    extension that X clients (such as window managers) can use to discover
    the current TwinView configuration. Some window mangers get confused by
    this information, so this option is provided to disable this behavior.
    Default: false (TwinView Xinerama information is provided).

Try to turn it to true...

--
   Frédéric

   http://www.gbiloba.org