[argyllcms] Re: Wrong gamma / color rendition worse than before calibration

hmm,
if you are unlucky you just ruined your filter. there are to types of glass
filtes: dyed glass und surface coated. the later are optically superior, these
filters are coated by a thin metal film, deposited in a vacuum chamber. this
film gives them their spectral properties. i you polish i properly and i looses
i colour hue when looked from an angle chances are that you removed the filter
layer. i test with a spectrophotometer  would reveal the difference.

harry