[argyllcms] Re: What about buying/donating a colormunki?

  • From: Beisch Clemens <clemens.beisch@xxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 15:21:40 +0100

Am 06.12.2008 um 12:26 schrieb Jason Hall:

What donation do we need to do get you a iSIS?

I think, that every instrument will be interesting, but the focus should be on monitor measurement, because there you need a direct connection to argyll. It is easy to use an iSIS with argyll by capturing the data with ColorPort or MeasureTool, so this could be some steps later.

Greame should be absolutely free in the way he uses donations. He is developing over 10 years a great icc solution - so it is time to give him something back.
And if he needs Coffee and Pizza to get argyll further - so what ;-)

At the moment we are doing a redesing of our colorXact website and will display all opensource and gpl projects we are using in a prominent way and I decided to link for this page to the argyll donation. I hope, that this will help the argyll project. Maybe Greame can think a little bit about turning argyll into a opensource direction, so other developers could directly contribute with their knowledge.

Regards and keep on coding,
Clemens Beisch