[argyllcms] Re: "Washed" / low contrast colors on calibrated display

  • From: lee scratchy <leescratchy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:45:19 +0000

wow, now I know why you don't document it :)

-qh took 90 minutes on my pj, so I won't be able to wait much longer than that

maybe "qh" is already overkill, but at least it goes through a lot of patterns
and makes sure that I get linear corrections with as low a dE as possible,
considering the s2 or the i1 are not EXTREMELY accurate instruments as I
understand it.