[argyllcms] Re: Video card Lut type

  • From: "Marco N." <manold@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 08:47:45 +0100

Thank you for the answer. Iccdump shows quickly what I'm looking for even if it
should be comfortable to investigate directly the video card LUT before the
calibration process.

I have discovered that the video card gamma table of my netbook EEEPC 900 has 3
channels. At this point I doubt that still exist video cards with a single
channel.

Marco