[argyllcms] Re: Understanding display profiles

  • From: "edmund ronald" <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:53:53 +0200

There is a new ICC workgroup the automated workflow workgroup that
aims to make things *just work*. I hope they get somewhere.

I have this story I always tell: I made some fashion images for a
magazine. The art director came to the shoot, with her Coolpix round
her neck. After the images had been accepted, processed and published
I was told: Your lighting is bad, you don't know how to work the
models and your pictures look like shit. We'll never work with you
again. But what we would like to know is from whom you stole those
wonderful colorful prints in the portofolio you showed us to get the
job.

Edmund