[argyllcms] Re: Thicker lines in xicclu?

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 13:02:59 +1000

Lars Tore Gustavsen wrote:

I tried to changes some values in the plot.c and recompile, but I was
out of luck. Since I'm not a programmer, I don't understand to much of
that file anyway. This is not a big topic. It's just that the tiny
graphs can be hard to read, especially where they overlap  each other.
 So, is it possible to get thicker lines on linux?

It depends somewhat on the platform. I think Klaus was
showing a plot from the Mac, which has nice anti-aliased lines.

To change the line width on X11, you need to change
the GC (Graphic Context) to have a line width greater
than the default of 0 (minimum).

So you need to find all the "XSetLineAttributes(mydisplay, mygc, 0, LineSolid
..."
calls, and change the 0 to something > 0, such as 2, 3, 4 etc.