[argyllcms] Tests with DTP92 on video-projector

  • From: Frédéric <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:36:41 +0100

Hello,

Last night, I made a quick test to calibrate a video-projector with my
X-Rite DTP92. It seems to work, but I have some problems with light level,
and I will have to try differents distances from the screen.

Has it is possible to make some single reading with spotread, it is easy to
adjust this distance. But how find the optimum ? I displayed a pure white
on the screen, which I think have the maximum brightness. What XYZ values
should I read on this white to obtain the best accuracy for measures during
calibration process ?

Thanks,

--
   Frédéric