[argyllcms] Re: Target Black problems with ColorMunki & NEC 3090

Il 13/12/2010 00:35, Graeme Gill ha scritto:
> The Nvidia drivers are rather behind when it comes
> to XRandR support, which is the correct way of supporting calibration
> with more than one display.

They will support xrandr in the near future thanks to xorg-server 1.10!

http://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2010-December/016606.html

NVIDIA's position was that they could not support the Resize and Rotate
extension since their driver couldn't access the mode-setting
instructions provided by RandR as a whole, but rather each mode-setting
step is submitted to the driver individually. Keith has changed this in
RandR 1.4 by adding a new RandR request (RRSetCrtcConfigs) that allows
the sending of all instructions over to the X driver in one step.
Hopefully now we will see RandR 1.2/1.3/1.4 support finally coming to
NVIDIA's proprietary Linux driver in the near future.