[argyllcms] Re: Targen multipage tiff output bug.

  • From: Nikolay Pokhilchenko <nikolay_po@xxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:47:44 +0400

From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:49:26 +1000

> Is what you see repeatable ?

Yes, its repeatable. I've paying with resolution, paper size, targen sample
number - always the same result.

> I get three .tif files all about 1186000 bytes in size, all of
> them readable in photoshop.

In my case there are different size files and only the first of them is
readable by any software. 8 bytes size tiff cannot be read at all, I suppose.

> This was with the V1.0.1 win32 binaries uploaded to the website,
> and run on Windows XP.

Yes, it's quite right. I've downloaded binaries from
http://argyllcms.com/Argyll_V1.0.1_win32_exe.zip
I'm confused by file creation sequence. The first tiff file is creating before
the *.ti2. All other are after *.ti2.