[argyllcms] Tag for color space

  • From: Frédéric Mantegazza <frederic.mantegazza@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 17:12:46 +0100

Hi,

I'm wondering something: is the Exif.Photo.colorSpace tage normalized? For
example, with my EOS 20D, it is set to 'sRGB' when I use the sRGB color
space on the camera, and set to 'uncalibrated' when I set color space to
AdobeRGB :o/ The file name is also changed...

As I have an automatic transfer script from camera to hard drive (which
rotates the picture according to exif, changes permissions and so), I was
wondering if could not put the correct tag when the image is in AdobeRGB
mode...

But what is the correct (standard?) tag, in this case? Are other tags
(proPhoto...) also standard?

Thanks,

--
   Frédéric