[argyllcms] Re: Strip read failed due to communication problem (i1pro W7x64)

  • From: "M. Kupiec" <markupiec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 07:35:37 +0200

I've got rev.D and  i think reading speed is not a problem here
The problem is while im starting to read next strip.
Triggering the button, the lamp inside don't even blink and then message
communication error....

I'll try uninstall as-rock drivers and all the asrock stuff  and try
reference drivers.

Pozdrawiam Marcin

--
Pozdrawiam