[argyllcms] Re: Strip read failed due to communication problem (i1pro W7x64)

  • From: "M. Kupiec" <markupiec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 15:17:38 +0200

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.

C:\Users\marcin>chartread -D5 PrinterA 2> log.txt
Place the instrument on its reflective white reference Serial no. 301717,
 and then hit any key to continue,
 or hit Esc or Q to abort:
Calibration complete

Ready to read strip pass A
Press 'f' to move forward, 'b' to move back, 'n' for next unread,
 'd' when done, Esc or 'q' to quit without saving.
Trigger instrument switch or any other key to start:
 Strip read OK

Ready to read strip pass B
Press 'f' to move forward, 'b' to move back, 'n' for next unread,
 'd' when done, Esc or 'q' to quit without saving.
Trigger instrument switch or any other key to start:

Strip read failed due to communication problem.
Hit Esc or 'q' to give up, any other key to retry:

Ready to read strip pass B
Press 'f' to move forward, 'b' to move back, 'n' for next unread,
 'd' when done, Esc or 'q' to quit without saving.
Trigger instrument switch or any other key to start:

Strip read failed due to communication problem.
Hit Esc or 'q' to give up, any other key to retry:

log.txt as attachment in zip file

--
Pozdrawiam
     Marcin