[argyllcms] Spectroscan + Spectrolino on "modern" hardware - Windows

  • From: Vittorio Villani <vittoriovillani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS List <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 00:23:15 +0200

Hi all.
On my Windows 7 based PC I have only USB ports, and some free PCI slots free on
the motherboard.

I would like to have some suggestion about what adapter to buy (if possible
USB, so that I can use it on different computers) to make the Spectroscan and
the Spectrolino work.
I will also appreciate any suggestion about this instruments and Windows 7 in
general (what software will work, I only know Argyll; how to use it to have the
best results; any link; etc).
Thanks.
Vittorio