[argyllcms] Re: Spectrophotometer

  • From: Dimitrije <migraf015@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 19:38:01 +0100

I also have Colormunki Photo, and I am really satisfy. But I need
spectrophotometer for very specific job.
I try to read ceramic colors, and trust me it's very hard. I read from ceramic
tiles, and it's so easy with Argyll because of new way of readings color
patches and using the ruler.
Does Colormunki can read a smaller patches?

Dimitrije Zivkovic