[argyllcms] Spectrolino Spectroscan charrtread problem

  • From: Vittorio Villani <vittoriovillani@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ArgyllCMS List <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 19:40:11 +0200

Hi all.

 I have received a Spectrolino with Spectroscan and I am making some tests.

I am using:

printtarg
-v -iSS -h -t360 -pA4 namechartread
-v -F p name

The problem
that I have is this:

If I use
the polarizing filter everything works fine and I can get a nice profile.

If I try to
use the UV or the D65 filter I always get this error after a few reads:

Got 'Wrong
Configuration' (No valid character) error.

Hit Esc or
'q' to give up, any other key to retry:

Do you have
any suggestions?

I don’t have the “no filter”, I have only the UV, the D65 and the polarizing
filter.

I tried to clean the filter and the Spectrolino with a blower and a soft cloth
without any result.

I always got the same error.
Thanks.
Vittorio Villani