[argyllcms] Re: Spectral to sRGB

  • From: Sam Berry <samkberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 11:01:08 +0100

I would think, if you are just after the numbers, that remeasuring with
spotread (which should give you more instantly usable numbers) may be the
easiest way if you still have the object to measure.
Spotread will give you numbers relative to 100% reflectance.You can set a
paper white as a reference in spotread too, which may give you a result you
prefer. Not sure of an easy, non-bodged way to do it from an .sp file....

Sam Berry