[argyllcms] Re: Spectral to sRGB

  • From: Sam Berry <samkberry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 08:55:44 +0100

If you plug the file into 'specplot' it will give you the XYZ values... if
you plug these into http://www.brucelindbloom.com/ > Calc > CIE Calculator
it will give you the sRGB numbers. L=100 is the only way to consider an .sp
file without a white reference, which specplot does not account for. You can
change the L value on Bruce's site.

Sam Berry