[argyllcms] Re: Spectral .ti3 file conversion utility

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 16:46:05 +1000

Gerhard Fuernkranz wrote:

may I contribute a little utility program for converting spectral .ti3 files? Sure, it's not outstanding, but I found it useful for converting spectral measurements to XYZ and CIELAB, for different illuminants, observers, w/ and w/o FWA compensation. Several of your programs already accept spectral .ti3 input files, but obviously there was no utility yet, which only converts spectral to XYZ and Lab, and most of the existing utilities which accept spectral .ti3 files (like "profile") rather hide the internally computed XYZ and Lab numbers from the user.

OK - I've included it in the codebase, and added a simple document page. You should see it in the next release.