[argyllcms] Re: Solved: Re: Re: newbie problems with make, usb

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 13:29:49 +1000

david wrote:
My post was definitely NOT a complaint! I put this up so that's in the
archive and the next person won't bug you with it ;-)

Nor was it taken as such, but it is frustrating not knowing how
to help people get the USB stuff going. I am working towards
a situation where I can at least test some of the most popular
distros, but I'm not there yet.

There are several resources on udev configuration out there on the net, but
none seem to be really comprehensive, covering the differences
in version of udev as well as distribution setups. Add in the
vast number of different USB device types, and it can be very bewildering.