[argyllcms] Small target for CMYK profile verification

  • From: Ivan Tsyba <ivantsyba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 00:19:04 +0300

Hi
I need to check how one print process  corresponds to the FOGRA coated
profile. Huge deltaE values will show that characterisation is strongly
needed. Relatively small  deltaE values will show that stock FOGRA profile
is acceptable. They have only limited free printable area, so I decide to
generate narrow two strip test chart with around 35 patches.

Is there are advices how test values must be generated for that case? Is so
small target generated by targen for characterisation will give needed
results?

Thanks