[argyllcms] Re: Segmentation fault

The command line:
colprof -v -D"R430_Migraf_04SwopUltra" -qu -bu -Zp -Tp -cmt -dpp -iD65
-SSWOPM18.icm -OR430_Migraf_04SwopUltra.icm R430_Migraf_R3ps

and also I often get the warning info : Reverse Cell Cache exausted, processing
in chunks
I read Performance info, and set cache to 1.5
I have 8GB of memory and I don't understand fully what should I have to do with
cache, so I can avoid this problem.
I realy need the best quality of profile, because of to big difference between
colorspace from printer and from monitor.

Thaks
Dimitrije Zivkovic