[argyllcms] Re: Scans

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 9:08 PM, Hening Bettermann <hein.be@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Pascal!
>
> I must have overlooked the SG target in your first message. I have one and
> have just scanned it in on an Epson Perfection 4870 using the Epson
> software. The tif is 11.9 MB, I can no mail it. Shall I upload it to a file
> server? Byte order is Mac, let me know if you need Windows.

That would be excellent, but we don't need such high resolution...

Would it be possible for you to resize the image to about ~1200px wide
(keeping aspect ratio), and saving it as a high quality JPEG?

If the image becomes too large, you can mail it to me privately...

I hope you don't mind submitting the image on GPL2+ terms?

Regards,
Pascal de Bruijn