[argyllcms] Re: Profiling my Lenovo X61 display

  • From: Lars Tore Gustavsen <lars.tore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:08:43 +0100

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 11:12 AM, Pedro Côrte-Real <pedro@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've tried pretty much the same thing. Where I'm seeing all the brown
> is not only in the images but primarily in my gnome panel and
> terminal, where no color management is involved at all.
>
> Pedro

So ubuntu gnome is brown ??? Hopefully it just the Humanity theme. If
you create a grayscale image, is it still brown?

$convert -size 1280x1024  gradient:gray100-gray0 grayscale.jpg
$display grayscale.jpg  #not colormanged
$eog -f grayscale.jpg  #colormanged if icc_profile set

Maybe you should post the output of "dispcal -v -E  -yl" after you
have loaded the gam file with dispwin.

Lars Tore