[argyllcms] Problem with packaging profile

  • From: Vladimir Gajic <vgajic67@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 11:34:59 +0100

Hello@all

in the attachment you will find ti3-data from a packaging print I´ve
tried to profile using Argyll V.1.3.5.
No matter what I did, I wasn´t able to get a decent result, so maybe
on of you guys have a better idea.
The print is very inconsistent, especially the gray-axis. Anyway -this
is quite a real-life situation in packaging.

I tried also to build a profile using other packages (e.g. PrintOpen).
The results where somehow better, but still not satisfying.
Maybe this example also could be a good test-item for Graeme?

Some parameters needed:

Total area coverage: 340%
The separation should be UCR (under colour removal)
The black should start at approx. 25% an reach his maximum at 95%

Thank´s in advance for any input.

Vladimir