[argyllcms] Re: Problem with 1.1.0 RC2 ?

  • From: andrzej duda <desdaa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 02:06:52 +0100

Was it f1 or A20 I can't say.

It would be interesting to know which of these had the greatest effect.
I'm going to play with these parameters.

The problems are not over yet, I'm afraid.
When Argyll monitor profile is active, this is what I get on screen (Photoshop):

JPEG image

Compared with i1match monitor profile:

JPEG image

The situation changes when I assign a profile to the picture (Argyll profile active)

JPEG image

Ekta Space looks as bad as untagged,
AdobeRGB much better and sRGB almost good.
All I can think is the gamut of these profiles. sRGB having the smallest on.
But whatever it is I can't use it. Ekta Space is my working space.

Here another picture, this time in Lab.

JPEG image

Any ideas what I did wrong?
Here is the profile:

Copyright ASCII Text String tag has the information how the calibration and profile were made.

Again, thank you for your time.

Regards
Andrzej Duda