[argyllcms] Re: Probably a simple question

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 May 2011 17:25:57 -0400

The units are meant to guide the RGB gains, such that, if more red is required
to better match the target chromaticities, then that's what is shown. I'm not
familiar with the algorithms used by dispcal to make the suggestions. But, for
sure, it's no more voodoo than that.

Roger

Envoyé de Samsung Focus WP7