[argyllcms] Re: Printing using an ICC profile

  • From: Pedro Côrte-Real <pedro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:22:27 -0800

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Alastair M. Robinson
<profiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi :)
>
> Pedro Côrte-Real wrote:
>
>> I don't think there were any error messages when reading and I do
>> think I compared the correct .ti3 file. Could be that the 1.1.0RC1
>> version had some bug that I am hitting here.
>
> Well I guess it's possible - but just to double check, try running colprof
> again, with the -v argument, and see what the error report at the end of the
> process says?

colprof from 1.1.0RC4 was crashing so I uninstalled the ubuntu package
and installed 1.1.0 final from the website. Now I get low values:

profile check complete, peak err = 8.706773, avg err = 2.505053, RMS = 3.011784

but it prints the same. I'm going to do a profiling run from the start
with the new version as bugs have probably crept in at some point.

Pedro