[argyllcms] Re: OSX 64bit version

Fabrizio Levati wrote:
I would like to try building an Argyll 64bit version for OSX 10.6.
Not being so skilled in compiling and all the related stuff, I am posting to
know if anyone tried this before and what kind of problem I should expect.

Since Apple have deprecated various GUI related functions in 10.6, you will
be unable to successfully compile for it. You might have more luck on 10.4 or
10.5 (or maybe you can set up for a cross compile on 10.6 for a 10.5 target),
but I haven't tried this myself. It compiles and runs fine on 64 bit Linux.