[argyllcms] Re: Measuring spectral transmission of lenses (and filters, too)

  • From: edmund ronald <edmundronald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 01:00:04 +0200

I don't get it; set up some incandescendent lamp on a fairly stable power
supply which you already seem to have; put the i1 spectro in the emissive
reading mode, measure the lamp, measure lamp through lens, import the
spectra into a spreadsheet or use awk and divide; voilà! But you already
know all of this.