[argyllcms] Re: MS Windows and Cygwin compatibility

  • From: Magnus Wallden <magnus.wallden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 07:35:35 +0100

Hi !

I have used Argyll om XP, Vista, W7,  whitout any kind of problem related
to the this .

I have also tried on a W98 ( or a Millenium, I dont remember ), some part
worked,
 ex chartread, this machine served a spectrophotmeter,
but somthing missed to create the profile ( later whit XP, this machine
need about 24 h to make a profile instead of 15m ),
but it was ok to run the instrument.

There is one thing to observe:  Add the path to Argyll/bin the global path.

It is possible from ex a separate dir write somthing like this
C:/..././::/::/:://Agryll/bin/colprof and it seems to work, but sometimes
it dont,
( Depends on the program, colprof is just an example ).

//Magnus

--

Magnus Wallden
Klockarevägen 29