[argyllcms] Re: Lenovo ThinkPad W530 Colorimeter

  • From: William Cohen <giantklein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 19:49:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Richard,

I don't have a means of preventing screen blanking.  My machine doesn't have
windows installed on it and I don't have an easy way of seeing what acpi
commands the windows code is using. Maybe some of the tools such as
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/hardware/gg463009.aspx might provide
some insight into what magic acpi call is being used to keep the screen on.

-Will