[argyllcms] Re: ImgTarget - a first look at a GTK+ GUI for tiffgamut / icclink

  • From: "Alastair M. Robinson" <profiling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 12:09:26 +0100

Hi :)

Klaus Karcher wrote:

I had some trouble compiling it on MacOS X and it crashes when saving the tiff, but apart from that it's great: straightforward and easy to use.

Well, glad to hear that you like it despite the teething troubles on OS X. I don't have access to OS X for testing, unfortunately, so I've only been able to build on Linux and Win32 so far.

At what point does it crash?  Before saving, after, or during?

All the best,
--
Alastair M. Robinson