[argyllcms] I have made a tranger icc for my paper

Hi all:
      I have made a strange icc this time , I can not explain it. And I try it
again, but get the same result. See my attachment and screenshot for the
detail. Is there somthing wrong with my paper or ink ?  The first time I make a
satisfied icc with the same ink. But that  icc which I succeed to print is
lack some Cyan gamut.I ask my ink vender, he said maybe the C and LC ink is the
same ink .  Any suggestion?
1.png is  " xicclu -g -kz -l260 -fif -ir 1390t.icc"
2.png is the  kx
cmyk.tar.gz is the icc and ti3 file package.