[argyllcms] Re: Help needed: printer profiling with xrite dtp-41b

  • From: Roger Breton <graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:12:51 -0400

Better yet. Send me your printed strips with the *.ti files and I'll read
them over for you, here, free with my DTP41s. I'll send you back the
measurement files and you can then resume making your own profile. In the
same time, I'll get a better look at your printed target for potential
problems.

Contact me offlist if your're interested at graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best / Roger