[argyllcms] Re: Gamut mapping problems in 1.1.0

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 02:58:13 +0100

Klaus Karcher wrote:
Maybe this issue is related with a separation bug I noticed in conjunction with collink's -ke flag: I generally get much more black (and less CMY) than expected when I use collink -ke. There is e.g. no cyan at all in skin tones, not even in the shadows, where I'd expect 20-30% cyan with a normal ISO Coated v2 separation.

uups: I just noticed that the new GaMapICC version I'm working on embezzled the "-ke" flag. The -ke flag works as expected when I actually use it ;-)

Klaus