[argyllcms] Re: Gamut mapping problems in 1.1.0

  • From: Graeme Gill <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:25:10 +1100

Klaus Karcher wrote:

Maybe this issue is related with a separation bug I noticed in conjunction with collink's -ke flag: I generally get much more black (and less CMY) than expected when I use collink -ke. There is e.g. no cyan at all in skin tones, not even in the shadows, where I'd expect 20-30% cyan with a normal ISO Coated v2 separation.

I don't think I tested collink -e in any great detail - do
you have a specific example of this effect I can look into ?

cheers,
        Graeme.