[argyllcms] GaMapICC v0.5

  • From: Klaus Karcher <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: colorsync-users <colorsync-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 14:21:33 +0100

Hi,

I want to let you know that I have released GaMapICC version 0.5:
<http://digitalproof.info/gamapicc/>

GaMapICC is a simple Mac OS X GUI for Argyll's device link tools
tiffgamut, collink and cctiff.

The droplet accepts one or more TIFF images as input, derives an
optimized gamut mapping for the images and the selected output device,
and converts the images by means of a customized device link profile.

GaMapICC v0.5 works with Snow Leopard and uses Argyll 1.1.0 now.
There are substantial gamut mapping improvements in comparison to
previous versions.

Klaus Karcher