[argyllcms] Re: Fwd: Simple how-to on camera profiling

  • From: Karljohan Lundin Palmerius <karljohan.palmerius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:45:26 +0100

I'm sorry, but I couldn't tell you since I haven't used Windows in
about ten years. Download Ubuntu, which is the most popular
Debian-based system, and try it out. You can run it off CD or DVD and
don't have to install it. There is plenty of help available on the
Internet on how to get started. It is a bit off topic for this
mailing-list, though.

/ KJ