[argyllcms] Re: [Fwd: Re: Printer grey-scaling profiling inaccuracy (using scanner)]

  • From: Milton Taylor <milton.taylor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: argyllcms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 08:52:04 +1100

Hi Roger,

I still intend to get another printer , but would *love* to have a spectro. Got scared off by the price of the latest models on the 'Net though.

I would only be using for it personal use, and probably not all that often, so it would be hard to justify an expensive outlay here.

However, buying 2nd hand off eBay is a good idea...any particular make/model you would recommend? And what sort of price would be reasonable to pay?

Cheers,
Milt

Roger Breton wrote:
I was thinking of getting a new printer soon anyway, so I'm not going to
lose too much sleep over this!

Maybe a better investment would be to buy a spectro? You'll find tons of used ones on eBay.

Regards,

Roger Breton  |  Laval, Canada  |  graxx@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://pages.infinit.net/graxx